donderdag, februari 17, 2011

 

Mouse Speak 21


Reworking of this picture from this website. Click on the picture to enlarge. Copyright Villa La Repubblica 2011.

[In this series I rework pictures from the internet, using my mouse and the paint facility. I use existing words from the Dutch dictionary and encyclopaedia to have a search engine find pictures for me. Usually it finds unexpected things. I also use Wikipedia pictures now and then. Click here and scroll to see the whole series.]

Here you see a reworking of a picture of the AEA Silver Dart of 1908, one of those pioneering machines that would give the 20th century world its specific face and feeling. The nice thing about these early aircrafts is that you can see their complete construction. I always think they look ephemeral like mayflies. A lot has been done about their construction, then they fly, then they die.

BP

Labels:

  • CONTACT
  • Facebook