maandag, mei 17, 2010

 

Mouse Speak 12

Reworking of this picture from this website.
Click on the picture to enlarge. Copyright Villa La Repubblica 2010.

[In this series I rework pictures from the internet, using my mouse and the paint facility. I use the search engine Alltheweb to find pictures for me. I use existing words from the Dutch dictionary and encyclopaedia to have the search engine find pictures for me. Usually it finds unexpected things. I also use Wikipedia pictures now and then. Click here and scroll to see the whole series.]

As I said in Mouse Speak 09 Aba is also a city in Nigeria and a village in Hungary. I´ve taken a look at articles about both places in Wikipedia. The picture about Aba, Nigeria was extremely dull and uninspiring. The picture of the railway station in Aba, Hungary however had something wistful about it. So i used that one to rework. I thought it needed another colour and a treatment as if would go on a trip itself.

BP

Labels:

  • CONTACT
  • Facebook