zaterdag, april 02, 2011

 

Mouse Speak 23


Reworking of this picture from this web site. Click on the pictures to enlarge. Copyright Villa La Repubblica 2011.

[In this series I rework pictures from the internet, using my mouse and the paint facility. I use existing words from the Dutch dictionary and encyclopaedia to have a search engine find pictures for me. usually it finds unexpected things. I also use Wikipedia pictures now and then. Click here and scroll to see the whole series.]


I typed “af” which, obviously, is an abbreviation for air force, as google found some military pictures. And i couldn’t resist using this hilarious picture of two air force men in special suits “while blending up into their surroundings” (as the article states). I made two variations.

BP

Labels:

  • CONTACT
  • Facebook